Saturday, January 29, 2011

Chinese New Year Photoshoot at Thean Hou Temple

When talking about photoshoot, I prefer to have a theme rather than just take photo of hot girls at PC Fair etc.

Yesterday, I had a Chinese New Year theme photoshoot at Thean Hou Temple. This is my first time shoot Chinese New Year theme. New experience and I learn some Chinese culture from the model as well.

Currently I just reach Ipoh where I have wedding photoshoot in less than 6hours!

IMG_1965
Cayenne Lim

IMG_1807
Alicia Phang

IMG_1894
Yi Ching Ong

IMG_2028
The photographer and model of the day.
Tian Chad, Feeq, Cayenne, Alicia, Yi Ching & Jason.

Interested with a photoshoot?
For indoor or outdoor photoshoot bookings/reservations:

Email:
feeqphotography@gmail.com

Twitter:
HERE!

Facebook
HERE!

No comments: