Sunday, February 13, 2011

Shannon Chow Graduation Ceremony Photoshoot

This morning, I was invited by Shannon to attend her graduation ceremony at Taylor's Lakeside. Congrats and hope you will success in your Bachelor.

This is not my first time taking graduation ceremony photo but previously most of my shot is just a "traditional shoot". It is quite boring when you just hold the certificate or stand at the backdrop etc.

Since Shannon invited me, I am thinking of something different but I still do a "traditional shoot" because it is must-have photo and it is more formal. Thanks to Danny Lo who help me to hold the reflector. Since I do not have a proper reflector, I use the mock cheque that I have.

Feel free to drop a comment for me to improve.
Support my Facebook page, HERE!

IMG_4324
#1

IMG_4255
#2

IMG_4220
#3

IMG_4214
#4

IMG_4430
#5

IMG_4457
#6

IMG_4445
#7

Interested with a photoshoot?
For indoor or outdoor photoshoot bookings/reservations:

Email:
feeqphotography@gmail.com

Twitter:
HERE!

Facebook
HERE!

No comments: